Katybird decided she wanted to a green ball and wanted to bowl all by herself. She could barely lift the ball before managing to fling it with a loud THUD on the lane. The ball would roll ssssssllllllllooooooooooowwly down the lane (I think I saw a snail speeding past at one point) before barely knocking over a few pins. I tried to get her to add a little oomph to her throw but her bird arms just weren't strong enough.
Meanwhile, Eli thought this was like throwing a softball and would launch her bowling ball well into the air. The attendant came rushing over and pulled up our bumpers or alas, Eli would have scored an 8 on her entire game. She was very distraught that slow little Katybird managed to get a spare but Eli kept getting splits.
Much free pizza, pop, and ice cream later, we played outside for a while before heading home. (Note long hair on Eli...yep, my human hair extensions. Was up at O Dark Thirty pressing her hair and adding these in so she could feel pretty on her birthday. Sigh....)
No comments:
Post a Comment